Sunday, September 8, 2024

September Stuff.

 I was going to originally post this tomorrow morning but I'm busy tomorrow and won't have as much time(and it takes over 30 minutes to do) so decided to do it tonight instead.Plus, I also have this massive headache all day nothing works to get rid of it( not even weed, so you know it's a really baaad one!) AND my stomach also feels sick and really hurts,too, so I need something to distract me from the pain.

You're welcome.




Math is the bane of my existance!!

Play that Funky Music white boy.





I can't wait until I die and am finally free and can get away from those people!!






It's actually NOT a secret.





HA! That's soooo me, plus those stupid self-serve things never work for me,anyway.

I love my Old Boy more than anyone!

Shit.






I still do!














































Doctor, please, some more of these Outside the door, she took four more What a drag it is getting old.-The Rolling Stones


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Chuckle.