Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Wednesday Words.







I did this to all 10 fingers at once as a kid and it impressed all the boys but grossed-out the girls!😂


HA!


Well, that explains my hubby!😂


Priorities are all f*cked-up. People are dumb.

I constantly have this ongoing monologue going on in my head 24 HRS a day, like a narrator for a TV show.







Why do you ask?




My dog.💓



Like my friends T and A, friends for over 30 years that just dumped me.




Because I care.
















"Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction." - Bob Marley
















I know mine is!!


...and to live!



When all is said All is done Still I live And carry on Don't look back But think of me We'll meet again Fly away.-Quiet Riot



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday.