Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Autumn Splendour.

Sometimes you just need a dark, dull, and rainy  fall day like today where you just hunker down inside all day  and snuggle under a nice warm cozy cuddly blanket and turn on the fairy lights, light a candle,  and listen to music.
In Scandinavia they refer to it as Hygge. 








I got more sunflowers to enjoy,too!
Yay!!




...and there's also this:
I saw this on a blog I read yesterday: a Croc (I think it looks like a Shrek Croc!) all jammed up and squished in an escalator at an airport.
It just cracked me up for some reason I found it really funny. It was just one of those absurd, bizarre, hilarious things in life, like that time I saw a pickle stuck to a wall at a McDonalds and I couldn't stop laughing.

It is f*cking BRAVE to get up every single day and choose LIFE, when everything in your brain is telling you that you’re better off not alive.-Chloe Bellerby

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought For The Day.