Monday, October 14, 2024

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had our Thanksgiving meal yesterday and are having the left-overs today(so I don't have to cook and get a day off; yahoo!!) and it might even end up being the last one for either my mother or I (or maybe even both?) or at least together, and of all the things I'm thankful to God for I'm most thankful for Buddy who is the light and purpose in my life, and he still remembered my mother too who came over for dinner....and after all that( and ordering us to get more turkey) she never even ate anything either other than a piece of pie( and then grumbled because we didn't have any whipped cream) because she already had a big Thanksgiving meal(with all the "trimmings") at lunch at the LTC home before she came and the 29 YR old and I joke that she "cheated" on us with another turkey and cranberry sauce, and we even specifically got cranberry sauce just for her,too, as no one else eats it we'll now just save for Christmas dinner.So it turned out we got that extra turkey all for nothing  and she only stayed less than 2 hours too until she said she was "too tired" and wanted to go back!

I also can't believe it's almost the middle of October already and yesterday was so cold and windy I couldn't even sit outside and it was either tonight or tomorrow it's supposed to go down to 0C overnight,too, and now sunrise isn't until 7:20 am so it's still really dark when I get up and sunset is early,now too; at 6:30 pm!
Shit!

My hubby also said now they've switched pickleball to indoors it's now Saturday afternoon instead of mornings like it used to be so now I have to switch all around and visit my mother in the morning instead of the afternoon now and I *HATE* it that his stupid pickleball always ruins everything and how everything always revolves around that all the time and he shrugs They have a schedule; YOU don't! Well, yeah, asshole, I do,actually, and it's on Saturday mornings I always listen to my Flashback radio show from 8-Noon, not that anyone ever  cares about MY plans.My hubby also said the 25 YR said she'd "Like to live in PEI" (is she a Anne of Green Gables fan, perhaps?) or anywhere in the Maritimes really, 

The lady who did my dreads also has this other new style( shown here) and I just love and am seriously considering getting, and I heard a great new insult online yesterday,too:
Porking great throbber
My hubby also accidently said the N-Word yesterday as well! Him and the 29 YR old and I were in the kitchen talking and it just came out of his mouth out of nowhere, utterly shocking us all,incl. himself,and you should have seen the look on his face when he realized what he said, and I was just shocked and horrified and gasped, WHAT did you just say? Oh, my God! Why would you say that? What's wrong with you?

Hezbollah also did a drone attack on an army base in Israel as retaliation for invading Lebanon, and unlike Israel who targets civilians, they just target military targets and Israel now even targets UN *PEACEKEEPERS* now,too, as well as schools, hospitals, refugee camps, civilian neighbourhoods, relief agencies, and the typical Western crap too: these countries are tired of being attacked and invaded by places like USA and Israel, etc. so when they form military groups in defense like Hezbollah, Hamas, ISIS, Taliban, Houthis, etc. they get called terrorists when they try to defend themselves. I also had a dream last night I was kissing a guy  who called me his GF and I didn't want my hubby to see (even though he most likely has a mistress of his own) and I smiled and thought to myself, Everything is right with the world; we're together like we were always meant to be.



I tried to be perfect It just wasn't worth it Nothing could ever be so wrong It's hard to believe me It never gets easy I guess I knew that all along.-Sum 41

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Truth For The Day.