My hubby told me yesterday one of the 25 YR old's co-workers gave her a "High-Five" and it dislocated her shoulder; it popped out and she wasn't able to get it back like she normally can so she had to go to the ER and have them pop it back in.
Ouch!!
She has EDS and it makes her "fall apart" alot and she's very delicate and fragile like a China doll.
I've often wondered if I have it as well, given my hyper-flexibility I've always had and people always commented on, even as a kid, and even when I did gymnastics my coach said I was extremely flexible, and I still have even today,too, at my older age, and it IS genetic so she had to have got it from somewhere and it's not my hubby...
I also heard on the news this morning they found part of a human leg in the local river. I don't know about the rest of him but they found a leg and I'm going to just take a wild guess and guess it was a homicide. It's times like this I also really miss my mother,too, as we'd always discuss medical stuff, criminal cases, and spycraft and now she's gone I don't have anyone to talk to about it anymore.
Yesterday I also noticed a flow of wet stuff on the kitchen floor and at first I thought Beja had just peed....but it was back again even after he and I were both outside a couple of hours so I knew it wasn't him and based on the location I thought it could have been a leak from either the dishwasher, fridge, or washing machine....oh, shit, something else we can't afford to replace or repair, but as it turns out- thank God- it was just a leaking pop can from a case of pop beside the fridge.
Whew!
I also didn't have my music overnight( and I need music to be able to sleep!) because Google was down and I get it from my Google Home device so it was a VERY looong night.
I also read a woman let her dog out the backyard to pee and by the time it took her to get a coffee a coyote had got it and she found what was left of it with the coyote standing over it and it's an image she'll never get over. That's just the most horrific thing ever and exactly why I don't ever leave Beja outside alone, and the 31 YR old moves back temporarily next weekend in-between dorms and he's not careful and he leaves the door open and Beja HAS run out onto the street a few times and it worries me plus he also takes him to the dog park I don't allow( a regular walk is ok though) as it exposes him to all those dogs and worms, diseases, and big dogs that can attack him, plus I also worry once he's back he'll just abandon me and go off with him now that we've finally bonded and I'll lose him again.
I can still remember when I was 21 too, waiting for G to call me and I would literally wait by the phone hoping for him to call and when he did it was always around 10 pm, if he didn't have other plans or anything better to do.
I've always been a last resort.
I also wonder if God gave us 2 hands is because if you feel all alone and don't have anyone to hold your hand you can still hold your own hand?
Sometimes I feel like I'm only meant for myself and no one will ever understand me deeply.-Cee


No comments:
Post a Comment