Thursday, July 30, 2026

Here it Is.

Here it is!
I found this photo in my old photo album of me wearing my yellow Coca Cola shirt! (Remember I mentioned it in yesterday's post?)
This was in 1987 when I was 20 and I'm here with my Babushka. This was a year before I even met my hubby.
I miss those days.
I miss her.
On 1 August it would have been Babushka's birthday as well. I can't do the math to figure out how old she would have been ( she died at 93) but she was born in 1912, the same year as the Titanic sank. I was even at the exact same port in Southhampton where it launched from. It was the the port I sailed off  on my very first cruise and the taxi driver taking me from my London hotel to the port mentioned that very fact and I was like, Gee....thanks.... 😂
I also kept telling my hubby I needed certain food to cook dinner and he kept insisting it was in the deep-freezer...and I kept telling him it wasn't and we kept going back and forth so finally he goes to check...and look,  I was right... it wasn't there, and then he insists he DID buy it and he remembers buying it....and then he was like....
uh, oh.....
It turned out he had left the bag of groceries in the car.
5 DAYS ago.
It was still there.😡😡

This morning I also said to Beja, "Hello, Handsome!!" and my hubby replied, "Hello!" thinking I was talking to him, ha,ha, and I feel really nauseated today and my cough is also reallly baaad and I still have the stomach, abdomenal and back pain and I continue to pray to God daily to take me and I have no idea why He still keeps me alive. Is it just to prolong my suffering, or what?  My hubby said as well if his job fires him for not coming into the office after he's been working remotely for over 20 YRS he's going to get a lawyer to sue them for wrongful termination and if so then both  him and the 31 YR old will have lawsuits going against their employers! HA! People will think they're American!
The missing 11 YR old autistic boy was also found dead drowned in a culvert, and now I understand why my mother was sooooo mad that time my friend L and I (we were just  in grade 2 or 3, I can't remember) went to the beach  and swam in the lake after school, and there's also a missing 28 YR old woman who disappeared at a music festival in BC and it's probably the usual story: she likely went off with some guy to "hook up" and he killed her or sold her into sex trafficking.
THAT'S why every mother warns her daughters to never go off with strangers.
Listen to your mother!

Fly on, Thunderbird fly Fly on, spread your wings to the sky Fly on, Thunderbird fly.-Quiet Riot

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musing For Today.